Members are requested to:
- Respect other members’ space, remember the 1 metre rule.
- Follow the club protocol for movement within the club.
- If you require wheelchair access please notify the staff and you will be
escorted through the access system.
- Tables have been arranged and should not be moved.
- There will be No Standing at the bar.
- ALL members, on entering the club, to print their names and the time of
arrival/departure on the attendance sheet, situated in the entrance
area, This is a government requirement of opening the club.
- Sanitise hands with the facility available in the entrance hall, and
around the club, please use frequently.
- Members are requested not to invite guests or partners who are
nonmembers to the club at present.
The club will be operating on a limited hours basis for the initial period. To be reviewed:
|Monday – Thursday||17.00hrs to 22.00hrs (exit by 22.30hrs)|
|Friday||17.00hrs to 23.00hrs (exit by 23.30hrs)|
|Saturday||14.00hrs to 21.00hrs (exit by 21.30hrs)|
|Sunday||14.00hrs to 22.00hrs (exit by 22.30hrs)|
Club entry/departure – The club will operate a one-way system, please follow the arrows. Members enter the club through the main door, follow the arrows through the corridor into the snooker room, round into the lounge onward to the garden.
Please maintain the 1 metre rule.
The club operates under a Table Service system inside the club and in the garden.
Bar area – Members will not under any circumstance stand at the bar area.
Seating/Standing areas – The club has three seating areas (Lounge, Garden, Raised area in snooker room) and a standing area around the closed snooker table number 1 (nearest the lounge). This allows the club to have approximately 80 members present at any one time. Should that number be exceeded we may have to request the last to arrive to vacate pending available spaces.
To use the Lounge – enter the club through the main door, follow the arrows through the corridor into the snooker room, round into the lounge. Once you have found a table, please be seated and you will be attended. Drinks will be ordered, served and paid for at your table.
On leaving your table, exit the club using the one way system, the glasses will be collected and the table and chairs wiped with sanitizing agents.
Please maintain the 1 metre rule at all times.
To use the garden – enter the club through the main door, follow the arrows through the corridor into the snooker room, round into the lounge, then into the garden through the doorway from the lounge. Once you have found a table, please be seated and you will be attended. Drinks will be ordered, served and paid for at your table.
On leaving your table, the glasses will be collected and the table and chairs wiped with sanitizing agents.
Please maintain the 1 metre rule at all times.
Exit the garden through the door into the main entrance hallway, exiting the club through the main door, or follow the arrows into the lounge.
Please be aware of other members space in the entrance hallway.
Drinks – Beer/Lager is available in multiple pint jugs, also wine is available by the bottle.
If you prefer you may also bring your own glasses for your drinks.
Payments – Members are requested to use the contactless card system rather than cash. Cash will be accepted in extreme circumstances.
Snooker tables 1 (nearest the lounge) and 3 will currently be out of action and covered.
Snooker tables 2 and 4 are open for use based on the following guidelines:
- Social distancing must be exercised by all players at all times.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on both tables and must be used by all players prior to touching any equipment and before play commences.
- The snooker facilities are only open to members at present. No visitors will be allowed to play.
- Singles and doubles can be played. However, if playing doubles, the players must come from a maximum of two households.
- We recommend that members bring their own cues and accessories and must not share such with other players. It is also recommended that players use one of the designated rests per table and do not share the same one. Players should also use their own chalk and keep this in their own pockets – do not place your chalk on the wooden table surround.
- Cleaning of the tables etc., should be undertaken by each group of players at the beginning of their session. Players should use the anti-bacterial wipes provided to clean the balls, the wooden table surrounds, the leather pocket rims, the rests, rest extensions, scoreboards and the triangle. The used wipes should be deposited in the pedal bins provided for each table.
- At the end of your session, please wipe the balls and leave them in the pocket runs and allow a couple of minutes for these to dry before the next players begin their game.
- Dust covers will be removed at commencement of play and must remain off until the end of the day to minimise handling of the covers.
- We urge members to build up a store of 20p and £1 coins for use in the light meters. This is intended to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus on coins, thereby helping to safeguard members and staff.
- No league snooker will be played until further notice.
- Club competitions will be delayed until restrictions have been lifted and more tables can be used.
- Club staff will ensure that the snooker room is thoroughly cleaned on a daily basis.
- The toilets will be to two people at any time.
- Only enter if there is a Green marker available.
(there are two for each of the toilets, Gents/Ladies hung on the doors)
- On entering the toilets please turn the marker to Red.
- When exiting the toilets, reverse the marker to Green to enable others to use the toilets.
- Use the sanitiser available.
- The Gents urinals will be limited to one bowl per side.
- The Disabled toilet will also be available.
- Please do no congregate in the entrance area waiting for the toilets.
To use the toilets – the one way system must be followed. From the snooker room, through the lounge, into the entrance hall.
Follow the one way system back to your seat.
Coats etc should be kept with members at all time.
The club gaming machines will not be available at the present time.
The above is not exhaustive and will be reviewed/revised as required.
Members observations/comments/suggestions would be welcome.